Institute
of Banking personal selection IBPS, Recruitment of Specialist Officers’ posts (CWE
SPL-III)
POSTS
I.T. Officer
(Scale-I)
Agricultural
Field Officer (Scale I)
Rajbhasha
Adhikari (Scale I)
Law Officer
(Scale I)
HR/Personnel
Officer (Scale I)
Marketing
Officer (Scale I)
I.T. Officer
(Scale-II)
Law Officer
(Scale II)
Chartered
Accountant (Scale II)
Manager Credit
(Scale II)/ Finance Executive (Scale II)
Online CWE for selection of personnel in Participating Organisations
listed below
ordinated by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS).
PARTICIPATING
ORGANISATIONS
Allahabad Bank
Andhra Bank
Bank of Baroda
Bank of India
Bank of
Maharashtra
Canara Bank
Central Bank
of India
Corporation
Bank
Dena Bank
ECGC
IDBI Bank
Indian Bank
Indian
Overseas Bank
Oriental Bank
of Commerce
Punjab
National Bank
Punjab &
Sind Bank
Syndicate Bank
UCO Bank
United Bank of
India
Union Bank of
India
Vijaya Bank
Any other
Bank/ Financial Institution
Events
Tentative Dates
Online Registration: 25.11.2013 to 14.12.2013
Payment of
Application Fees- Online: 25.11.2013 to 16.12.2013
Download of
Call letter for CWE: After 28.01.2014
Online CWE
(Tentative dates) –
Some/ all/
additional dates as the need arises: 08.02.2014/
09.02.2014
Sharing of
result status of CWE: February
2014
Download of
call letters for Interview: March
2014
Conduct of
Interview: March/
April 2014
Allotment April
2014
No comments:
Post a Comment